Marion Masnick, Clerk of the Board
The Office of the Clerk of the Board of Chosen Freeholders provides the Board with the necessary information and background material on those matters requiring its attention.
The principal activities of the Clerk of the Board are to keep a book of the minutes and a record of the orders and proceedings of the Board. The Clerk of the Board has custody of the official seal of the County and all records, documents and other official papers relating to the property and business of the County.
The functions performed by the Clerk of the Board include:
- recording the official minutes of the Board
- handling Board correspondence
- preparing meeting agendas
- processing, filing and advertising ordinances, resolutions and the county budget
- serving as a liaison between the public and the Board
- administering and recording oaths of office
- signing official documents
- attesting the signatures of officers and officials
- maintaining a receipt of service of legal documents;
- acting as records custodian for several county departments with regard to the Open Public Records Act (OPRA)
- directing correspondence and inquiries for action to various county departments
- conducting business with other county departments as directed by the Board
For more information, call 732-431-7387 or email email@example.com.
Freeholder Meeting Agenda (New)